Tuesday, August 25, 2009

On being organized

I like to think I'm organized but I'm usually not.

Horses: This weekend before we left for that show on Sunday morning I had everything we needed right down to plenty of drinks and food. What I didn't have was Equestrian Girl's White cowboy hat for her Western classes. Oops. I have created check lists for other people to use on what they need for shows but do you think I could use them myself?

Motocross: Hubby isn't so organized in packing his motocross trailer and he usually forgets ONE thing every single time. Once he forgot their pillows. Oops. And he almost always forgets to bring warmer clothes for those chilly Michigan evenings.

Homeschooling: I'm doing better staying organized in this arena - it probably helps that I spent a LOT of time getting that way before we started schooling again this summer. I'm still on the fence about the K12 curriculum but what we are doing now is working just fine so I might not mess with it until Equestrian Girl says she bored with it.

Tired...it's been a rather stressful couple of days for a variety of reasons and its amazing how stress saps my energy level. I'm just drained.

No comments: