Thursday, August 20, 2009

Decisions Decisions

Homeschooling: I really can't explain why I have avoided looking into the Switched on Schoolhouse curriculum but I have. Until a few days ago. There are so many things I like about it and so many things that scare me. I've read opinions on it until my eyes crossed and some people love it and some people hate it. I really don't NEED another curriculum for this year. I'm pretty happy with what we are using but some pieces of it require a lot of work on my part. Since I work full time - that's not so good. I just don't know...if there was any way to "perfect" SOS I'd be all over it...

Horses: We had Stanley moved out of the big pasture for the next couple of weeks to see if he stops getting so beat up. Also brought over a big water bucket for him to use in his little "isolation" pasture. Now we will know if it's happening in the paddock or pasture.

Motocross: The boys took the rebuilt bike to practice at Baja yesterday and....it ran great!!! Everyone said Motocross Boy is going to be a serious contender at the MPX race this weekend.

No comments: