So here it goes:
1. I have this odd fear of having a horse step on my foot. I almost never go around horses not wearing boots. Even wearing tennies makes me nervous. I freak out when Equestrian Girl loads Stanley wearing sandals.
2. I have a lot more grey in my hair than just about anyone would imagine.
3. The first horse I cantered on had this HUGE take off that was almost like a rear (to me anyways). I had to sing the alphabet song out loud to remember to breath.
4. When my at the time 10 year old son was being expelled from public school I had to go to the doctor for stress. The deep breathing was becoming obsessive and not quite working enough.
5. Our first full week of homeschooling both kids I had a 5 hour day scheduled in 30-45 minute blocks for each subject. It was a total disaster. I even had them scheduled to "exercise" for 30 minutes.
6. Our second full week of homeschooling both kids I got rid of the time blocks but still had every single conceivable subject on the to-do list for each day. That was a disaster too.
7. I'm a Mac convert. Will never allow another PC be purchased by my immediate family even though my work laptop is a PC and sits right next to my Mac. I shun it.
8. I shop for all my bras at www.titlenine.com - all sports bras. Haven't bought a normal bra at a department store in years. You get addicted to that sport bra support. But they are ugly.
9. I can't breath when I can't see Motocross Boy on the track racing. At one track he "disappears" for up to 45 seconds. I count those seconds while holding my breath. If he doesn't appear in the usual amount of time a thousand more hairs turn grey and my face turns blue from holding my breath.
10. I wrote an e-book about horse showing. I've sold 4 copies to parents on Equestrian Girl's Junior Equestrian Team.
I'll be sending this to 10 of the blogs listed as my favorites to the right here. Still thinking about which ones....