Friday, July 10, 2009

Ommmmmmmmm!

I think I get more excited and nervous for horse shows than Equestrian Girl does! Stanley is bathed and waiting in his stall wearing his jammies. The trailer is loaded. The hot water heater is working (yipee!!!). Show clothes are ironed and hanging. Tack is clean and loaded. In 30 minutes we should pull out of here to go pick up the ol' boy and get HIM loaded. I have a whole bag of apples and carrots to use as bribes just in case he's not in the mood to load as has been the case lately. It's hot and muggy. I really don't feel like luring a horse into a trailer all night.

If I had a Twitter account I'd tweet the class results this weekend. But I don't. I do have a Facebook account that I don't use. And I'm seriously considering an IPod Touch...can that be considered a homeschooling expense?

Wish Equestrian Girl luck this weekend!

3 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Good luck to all of you at the show!

OnTheBit said...

I hope that the show went great. I just wanted to let you know I have a blog award for you to pick up at my blog when you get the chance.

Grey Horse Matters said...

I thought I had left a comment on this post but maybe it didn't go through.
Good luck at the show and have a great time.