Sunday, October 9, 2016

Riding Part II

Dang - this post was stuck in my DRAFTS and I didn't know it!

I have been riding Mata Hari quite a bit lately since Madison is now riding Vince.  Mata Hari is still in "rehab" from her injury so we need to ride her at a walk EVERY day.  It started out at 5 min and we're up to 25 minutes increasing by 5 minutes each week.  This has worked well for me in building back up my riding seat.



Check out the face on Mata Hari!!  Apparently she had something to say!

Vince happily chewing his hay with the chicken sitting up overhead behind his ear.

Her favorite thing to do.

Madison snuck in this pic of Mata Hari and I sharing a kiss at sunset.

Riding in circles and more circles.

1 comment:

OnTheBit said...

I love it! And what a great way to rehab her and get you back in the swing of things ;)