Thursday, September 8, 2016

My Abby came to visit!


My Abby has been living with Scott.  She's old - 13 now.  She's very comfortable in that house with the doggy doors and fenced in yard, only three big wide steps to the door.  So while it broke my heart to leave her behind, I knew it was the best thing for her.

Labor Day weekend, Scott was going up north, Austin was away at school, and Madison had to farm sit so Abby needed to come visit me!  I don't have much of a yard but she mostly sleeps now.  She's been going out on the leash for short walks with me and we tied up a horse lunge rope to the deck so she can do her business "in private".

She was very nervous at first and spend the first couple hours just pacing around the house.  Then she finally settled down.  She's been okay ever since.



No comments: