Saturday, July 31, 2010

Llamas are very photogenic

I don't know squat about llamas.  I've heard they can spit but have never seen one do it.  And that's about it.  This week I spent some time in the llama section at the local 4-H fair and learned that they are fairly photogenic and some have a serious under-bite problem!

Apparently some llama's are "princesses" and need carpet and their own personal fan.

She does have quite the regal face, don't you think?  Do pinned ears on a llama mean they are mad like they do on a horse?

This guy was totally curious and wouldn't let me stop taking his picture.  He had great expressions!



I'm not sure if this one is smiling or if that's an evil grin....

Oooh, serious under bite going on here.

Gawd but this one is even worse!

This one was rather shy and kept turning his head on me.

This boy LOVED the camera but that's a face only a mother could love!

Llamas come in lots of different colors too.


And the llamas I called "he" or "she" above...no idea if that's what they were or not!!

No comments: