Friday, June 12, 2009

Uggggg!

Anyone who has spent much time with horses know you get dirty.  You've probably also eaten more than a snack or two around your horses without washing your hands first.  Same for motocross - it's dusty and dirty and you even run into gas and grease.  Despite warning to sanitize or wash before eating, I've never gotten sick from any of that.  No....instead I have lunch at a swanky country club yesterday and get food poisoning.  My guts were rolling like I had a marching band inside before I finally got it off my stomach.  I felt better for about 20 minutes and then went back to bed.  I'm trying to force some toast into myself...I know I'm hungry.  My back is also killing me from laying in bed for 12 hours.  

On a high note, I think both of the kids finished all their school work for the week...what easily could have and should have been done by Tuesday morning.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear!! Feel better! And fyi you are supposed to let others know when you start a blog! I was shocked to just see a link now when you comment! Can't wait to read more (once you are feeling better of course)

PaintCrazy said...

I sort of started the blog on a whim and have just started remembering to put the link out there!