Saturday, July 2, 2016

The New View


At my Whitmore Lake house, as much as I loved having access to the lake and being able to glimpse a small view of it, we were on fairly flat ground surrounded by huge, mature trees.  I loved those trees and the shade they provided but it meant that I really couldn't see much of the sunrise or sunset.  Most days, I'm out of the house and on the way to work before the sun rises so that doesn't matter so much I guess.

My new house faces north but the two bedrooms are on the west end of the house with this beautiful view of the sunset.



I still don't have much of an eastern view.  This is from my front porch.  I'm just slightly downhill from the high point of the neighborhood and the hill drops down behind my house to the south and also to the west.  To the south, way in the distance, I can see the GM Proving Grounds.  Milford has some really nice rolling hills!


No comments: