Sunday, July 15, 2018

Random Pics at the Barn


Here it is July 15th and I am finally getting around to updating my blog with pictures from MARCH! To say it's been crazy the first half of this year would be a huge understatement.  Since March 5th when I got back from the NYC trip, my work life took on a whole new definition of busy as we ramped up to do 2017 reporting using a tool that was cumbersome at best and inaccurate to top it off. Twelve hour work days became the norm...

While I did manage to squeeze in some "down time", it came in smaller and smaller doses as the following blog posts will demonstrate in the lack of photos.



One very cold March afternoon I spotted the resident barn cat taking a sun bath very high up in the bar loft.


Most days in March had to be spent in the indoor for riding but we were able to open the doors and get some fresh air and sunlight.

Towards the end of the month, we were able to get outside a bit.

And always the beautiful sunset at Sunset Oaks!

No comments: