Sunday, July 15, 2018

June Trail Ride


Looking back on what I posted for June I'm completely amazed that I actually did any of this stuff while working at least 60 hours every week...and yet we did manage to squeeze in one more fun morning when Madison and I loaded up the horses and trailered over to Brighton Recreation for some trail riding.  She had gone there a couple weeks earlier with Maggie but I had never been.

It was a beautiful morning but the bugs were bad so opted for thin, long sleeve shirts.  Vince wore his bonnet since he has extra sensitive ears!


Mata Hari wearing her trailering "hat".  This protects her head when she is getting on and off the trailer.

Me and the Princess Pony at the end of our ride.



And this was somewhere in the middle.  The trails were beautiful with lots of sand for trotting and some good hills that we cantered up.  The horses definitely got a good workout and we left feeling very energized by all the fresh air!


No comments: