Sunday, July 15, 2018

June Randoms

I'm fairly certain I bought these pictures in May and they sat around waiting to be hung until late June.  This was in my dining room has been "naked" and I knew I wanted something "different" on it but just hadn't found it.  When I saw these pics, I knew they were perfect.  I absolutely adore the expression on the llama!


Now to replace that ugly light fixture...hate it.  It's also not centered over the table but instead is dead center of the room where it would be totally impossible to have a table.



Madison did a modeling job for a friend out at the barn we ended up  using horses and kittens!



The barn owner caught this picture of all three horses (Mata Hari is on the left) taking a sunbath at the same time.


Just a beautiful day when I managed to get time to take a walk on the Milford Trail - and before the draught turned everything brown.

What happens when you work too much?  LOL! Actually, I had a Groupon credit and found a deal for 15 bottles of wine.  Most of them have been really good - though I've only had 4!


Maggie's daughter looking like she's strangling a kitten but she's not. She's very gentle with them.


Madison is too.

And not to leave Henrik out, he enjoys the view from the balcony of Madison's apartment/condo in Ann Arbor.


No comments: