Sunday, July 15, 2018

June with Family


 June seemed to include lots of family events which is always a good thing!

Not sure where this was taken but Madison sent it to me and I love it!




 As a special treat and surprise for the parents, I bought tickets to Motown the Musical for the kids and mom and dad.  It was at the Fisher Theater in Detroit - a place mom and dad hadn't been to in forever!  I'm not sure my kids had ever been there and if they had, it was a LONG time ago!




A little dark but everyone looked so nice!



After the show we went to Joe Muers Seafood restaurant in the RenCen.  Mom and Dad got to see where I worked and we had a fabulous dinner!  This restaurant used to be my grandparents favorite place back when it was on Gratiot and everyone dressed to the nines to go there!



 Madison trying to look glamorous in this beautiful chair.





Next was Father's Day!  Carrie hosted fathers day at her house (I did mother's day but we didn't take any pictures I guess).

Dad still looks great at 82 years old - I hope I get his genes!


 Carrie and Dad


And me and Dad.  If you look close - we really do look a lot alike except I think I have more of my mom's mouth.


No comments: