Wednesday, September 23, 2009

On a design roll...
















Horses: I've been on a design roll today! Photoshop is so much fun...impossible to master but the potential is endless. The first design will be on a 12"x5" plastic license plate to be used on a stall. The second one I'll be putting on a rust colored hoodie. I wish I didn't have to have any background but the way this particular transfer works for colored fabrics it will create a white background if I don't give it one. Bummer. Still looks kinda cool but not exactly what I wanted to do.

Motocross: I have to create a cool design to wear this Sunday for the last MPX race...I have some ideas...so much fun!!!

Homeschooling: It was one of the rare "ideal" days where both kids got all their assigned work done with little argument and no fuss. I was excited!

1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Great idea on the license plate and transfer.