Friday, August 8, 2014

Take me out to the ball game...


I have no idea what possessed me to buy six tickets to a Tigers baseball game for a Sunday in August but I did.  Scott and I took the kids with their "dates".  We loaded up in the Excursion and hit the road.

 Everyone was pretty excited to get there - only Scott had been to Comerica Park before.  I can sort of see it from work but I've never seen a game there. 


It was a beautiful day.  Though that sun got REALLY hot.  As in baking hot.

Maybe that's because we were pretty close to the sun.  Yes, we really were up that high!

Afterwards we went to Pizza Pappalis in Greektown.  An old favorite where Motocross Boy/Man took advantage of his booth space and stretched right out!

While it was way too hot out for my blood and I'm not much of a baseball fan, everyone had fun and it was a good experience!

No comments: