Sunday, August 3, 2014

Addicted to White



I'm sick.  Seriously sick.  I went to Home Depot this morning and bought yet another gallon of Swan Wing White paint.  I'm painting this foyer for the second time THIS YEAR and I hate painting this foyer because I have to use the TALL ladder to reach way up that high.  While I have no problem with standing on tall ladders, I'm not so keen on having to climb up and down and up and down and up and down said ladder.   

I have to admit, I didn't love the color I painted it last time.  It was a little too "green" when I was going for a nice beige.  The thing with this foyer is there is a LOT of trimming since it continues around this corner into a very tall set of built in shelves.

I'm getting close though - one wall left and I don't think it's going to be white.  Be still my heart!!

No comments: