Friday, June 8, 2012

Boots!

One of the best things about riding horses is getting to wear boots all the time.  I love my boots.  My feet like my boots.

One of my favorite stores for buying boots is Howell Western Wear in Howell, MI.  It's also THE best place for getting cowboy hats cleaned and shaped.  Well worth the trip out of your way to go there in my opinion.  Plus it's a cute little downtown store and I love supporting little stores like this.  Not many can make it any more with the internet taking over.  So many people go in and try stuff on to find the fit and then order it online.  That's so not fair to the little mom and pop stores.

Boot stores like this make me a little giddy.  There are so many to choose from!

In my case, a few too many.  I couldn't decide if I wanted the dressier boots on the left or the comfy every day boots on the right.  So I bought both.

I can wear either pair for showing so watch for them in the next set of show pictures!

No comments: