Sunday, August 26, 2018

Random Photos


Black cats and dogs are so hard to photograph and Henrik is no exception.  A couple weeks ago he spent the weekend at my Mom and Dad's house (they adore him!) and he made himself right at home as usual.

I'm sure other horses do this as well but it I always find it surprising that Mata Hari makes this "nest" in her pile of hay when she starts to eat it.  She just keeps plucking away in the middle of the pile right down to the ground.



What do you do when your parents are coming to dinner and they LOVE dessert and you have nothing? You pull out a 4 pack of pudding cups and put it in fancy little dessert glasses.


And add whipped cream!  LOL! Dad loved it.


I drove past the house I grew up in recently.  The tree in the middle of the picture was about as big around as my arm when I was in college.  It looks quite different in some ways but not in others.  The driveway is concrete now...it was asphalt when we lived there except for the turn around pad in the middle beyond the mail box (which used to be on the other side of the street!).


Austin has had a rather rough year so far but on this night, he went out on the boat with his dad fishing AFTER shaving off his beard and had a great time!


No comments: