Monday, December 19, 2016

New Car


I drive a lot for work.  Well, both for work and to and from work.  They give me a car stipend for this but they also require I drive an American manufactured car and it can't be more than 3 years old.  Three years ago I bought a red Escape.  This year it was a white one!  Madison will be buying my old one.

This was a total spur of the moment type of purchase since I still had another month before I needed to have a new one on the books for work.  Took the red Escape in for an old change at a dealership (they are the only ones that seem to know how to put the undercover back on correctly) and while waiting I saw this one just sitting there looking lonely.  I knew I wanted white this time...and low and behold, it had ALL the exact features I wanted including (and especially) heated seats and a remote start!  SOLD!



No comments: