Saturday, August 27, 2016

Master Bathroom Remodel

When I had the floors done with the laminate, they were supposed to do my master bath as well but couldn't cut it correctly around the tub.  I was sent back to Home Depot where I ordered a new vinyl product that is laid like ceramic tile with grout.

While waiting for the tile to come in, I tried to hurry up and paint the builder's grade wood cabinet.  You can also see the particle board flooring that was so endearing for the past few months!


It was a project but I'm so pleased with how it turned out!


The floor looks so "rich"!  Not sure I'm in love with the rugs but they'll do for now.


The cabinet turned out pretty sweet too! Got these little knobs on Amazon for a song.



There was a builders grade medicine cabinet on this wall with the stock, brown wood door.  I took the door off to paint it and decided I liked it better without it.  Filled the screw holes and painted it to match the wall.

It's impossible to get a whole picture of this room but to the right behind the door there is a full size walk in shower and over by the toilet there is a tall linen closet/cupboard.  THAT isn't painted yet but will be soon enough.  I ran out of paint!



No comments: