Wednesday, August 24, 2016

The Details

I had been looking for a while for the perfect nightstand for my bedroom.  When I stumbled upon this little gem in a tiny store in Milford, I knew without even measuring that it was perfect!  It's hard to see in the picture but it has crystal knobs.



But as always, one thing leads to another and I needed a lamp  that "fit".  This one is crystal and silver and came from a resale shop for about 30% of the cost of the one I had bought at Homegoods and decided was too small - and that one was fairly cheap compared to other places!

I'm pretty proud of the fact that I have bought very few things for this house "new".  I did order my sofa last week and that will be new along with a TV stand/fire place.  I'm repurposing and buying used where I can though!

No comments: