1. True or False: Lock Ness has more water than any other lake in Scotland or England
2. True or False: The old yellow limestone that is found on one side of the lake was used to build castles in Scotland and to build brownstones in the USA.
3. Loch Ness is very straight because of:
a. the san andreas fault
b. the icebergs
c. the great glenn fault
d. the tectonic plates
e. the monster
4. True or False In the time of the dinosaurs Scotland was still attached to America and was located close to the equator.
5. What kind of dinosaur could have possibly have lived in this area that resembles what people think the Loch Ness Monster looks like?
6. Why do most experts think it’s impossible that the Loch Ness Monster is an ancient dinosaur that has managed to survive?
The actual quiz has 14 questions and the kids will take it after they've watched a 45 minute movie about Loch Ness. I'm not sure who learns more from these though - me or them!