Friday, September 20, 2019

Petoskey - the Inn at Bay Harbor


I've been coming to the Inn at Bay Harbor in Petoskey for about 10 years now and it's ALWAYS a treat.  Since I come for work, it doesn't cost me much of anything!  Definitely one of the premier resorts in Northern Michigan.


I usually end up in what they call a Junior Suite but is anything but Junior in my book.  It's a full two rooms.

The sofa is a pull out but the cabinet on the left in this pic is a Murphy bed!  And there's a full kitchen - they even provided a bag of microwave popcorn.


Best. Pillows. Ever.


Super nice bathroom with a jetted tub.


 Balcony off the bedroom.  This year my room overlooked the parking area so not much of a view but I never stay in the room much during the day anyway!


These are their rental cottages  - this is looking back towards the bluff where there are condos.


And beautiful Lake Michigan!


The "back yard" of the resort. Perfectly landscaped. At night they have a bonfire down by the rocks and bring you S'mores fixings!


The view from the sidewalk that runs between some houses down to the lake.


A little wilder section of the lakeshore.  Always so beautiful!


No comments: