Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Old Friends

My sister's friends and their mom's have gotten together at Christmas time for quite a few years now. A while back they started including their own daughters and some of the sisters started coming as well.  This was the first year that Carrie had her own mom in town for it and I was available as well.

The three mom's are on the sofa with our mom on the left.  I'm right behind her and Carrie is right behind me.

The core group of friends are the three standing on the left, skip the one with glasses and the dark shirt, and then the next three.  Pam is the one I said to skip, she's the older sister of the one with the Argyle sweater.  The two young girls on the right near the one in the white sweater are her daughters. Grandma is also wearing white!



Nice  pic of Carrie, mom and me.


Carrie, me, Pam and Amy.  Pam and I are the same age and graduated together.  It was nice seeing her and being able to catch up a little!  We both have adopted our children and have some similar life experiences.


No comments: