Sunday, December 10, 2017

Family Photos

For the past two years I've been seeing photos by this photographer when she has done a friend's family photos and wanted to hire her. And this fall it worked!  I managed to wrangle both kids and got them out to the farm some could include the horses.

Austin looked so handsome!  I like the pictures from this photo shoot so much better than the ones we did for his senior pictures.


Trying to include a horse in a family picture is no easy feat but this one turned out great!


Love this!


And this one was just so perfect!


Of course, Madison the Model, always looks lovely and this day was no exception.  She is tall enough that she makes her horse Vince look small - this guy is huge!


1 comment:

OnTheBit said...

I love it! Those pictures all turned out great and I bet more than one of them has found its way on to your wall!