Thursday, December 7, 2017

A Great View

I'm not sure why certain "views" just strike such a cord with me...below are three that do it to me every time.

A great sunrise.  This is at street level but over the Detroit river as usual.  I'm glad I took the shot when I did. By the time I got upstairs in the building, it wasn't nearly as pretty.



This view from the front of the barn.  It's beautiful in every season and even lit up with my headlights at the twilight sky to the west.  It was well past sunset but the sky was still holding on to just a bit of light.


Of course, any view beyond my horse's ears is awesome! This was in late November and we had a beautiful warm Friday after Thanksgiving.  We just took a little ride around the farm since it's hunting season and I'm a bit nervous riding out when I can hear guns going off!


1 comment:

OnTheBit said...

I totally feel the same way about having special spots I always look at that make me smile! What a beautiful sunrise!