Monday, December 4, 2017

Fall Hiking


This was actually from a hike more than a month ago at the beginning of fall but since I have been so horribly lax in doing blog posts...

I started out on a dirt road that wraps around Kensington MetroPark...it was such a pretty fall day!



Later I ended up back in the park. I stopped by the river for a little bit and watch some people in kayaks paddle by and a few horses also crossed the bridge behind me.  I can't wait until I can ride Mata Hari on the Kensington trails!


Later yet I was passing over another section of the river as the clouds started to roll in making it look so different from the pic above! I think I was out for over 4 hours just meandering around enjoying the last of the fall weather.  And I'm glad I did - it has been such a rainy fall!



No comments: