Friday, September 27, 2013

Wells Fargo Stagecoach Team


I'd forgotten a couple of things at Superior when we moved Stanley so I needed to stop over there.  I called and they said, "hurry!"  So I did.  

This is the Wells Fargo Stagecoach team.  They were in town for a parade in Northville.

I talked to the guys about random people taking their pictures all the time.  We laughed that they are probably in thousands of pictures.

I was really surprised to find that the rig is really just a truck inside except for the windows and a few ropes.  They don't have divider walls or "stalls".  Just those ropes like you see below between the horses.

All four are quarter horses although I think that one in the second picture is a Paint.  He has an awful lot of white and a very wide blaze on his face...

They were all very well mannered and behaved.  I would have loved to have been able to see them pulling the stagecoach!

No comments: