Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Favorite Boy


Motocross Boy/Man helped me to celebrate Mother's Day a day early with a special mother-son day together.  We started with going out to lunch together at Olive Garden where the waitress asked if he was buying me lunch of Mother's Day.  He said yes and then had me pass him the cash under the table later to so he could pretend to be paying.  Love this kid!  Just before lunch he gave me a present he made for me in his metal working class. It's a steal heart he cut out and painted.  It's really heavy!  


After lunch we went grocery shopping and my boy/man helped me carry in all the groceries and put them away.  Then it was off to do something he only mildly likes to do - horse back riding!

 He loves Stanley and spent about 3 minutes riding him after I was done.

 Me and my boy/man.

No comments: