Sunday, May 6, 2012

Intuition?

On Tuesday I noticed as I was driving "the Alien" (my little green Ford Fiesta) that I was getting close to 20,000 miles on the odometer.  I was about 90 miles away.  Of course, by the time that I got home, I totally forgot about it and didn't look.  The next day I jumped and headed to the gas station and remembered I should be close to 20K.  On this car you have to CHOOSE to see the odometer since it's also the same screen for the trip-ometer, MPG, etc.  So I flip it to the odometer and exactly right then it hit 20,000!!  How cool is that?  I NEVER notice when I hit those milestone numbers.  So I had to take a picture.

And Kari - if you are reading this tell your mom I'm being super conservative in driving but an early trade in appears to be in my future!

No comments: