Saturday, April 21, 2012

First Race of the Year! April 8th at Portland

The first year of the race is always pretty exciting but this year maybe just a tiny bit more-so since Motocross Boy/Man has a new bike - a Suzuki 125.  It's blue.  I kept forgetting that though and took more than a few random pictures of yellow bikes.  I should wear my glasses when I do this!

I love the colors at the starting gate. Funny how they are ALL blue, yellow, green or red.  And each of those colors stands for a certain brand of bike.  We've had one of each except red.  Red is Honda.

And they are off!


Check out that rooster tail of dirt!  Guys like this.


Kinda cool when you get someone jumping through your picture!


Love this shot!


Air shots like this look way scarier in pictures than they do when he's actually riding.  I gulp when I see them after the fact!

No comments: