Friday, July 10, 2020

Meet me in St. Louis!


So that new guy I met in December?  Well, we started planning a little winter trip to get away - to St. Louis on Valentine's Day Weekend!  It was such a random place but we had a blast planning it!

Getting packed, Henrik decided my dresser drawer was worth investigating!  His eyes look so big!!


First stop - the ARCH of course!!


I didn't know you could take a tram to the top where you get an amazing view of the city.


I didn't take a picture of it but we stayed in a place called The Last Hotel.  It's play on words - the hotel was a former shoe factory and a "last" is a part of a shoe.  It was a super cool hotel!



A view of the Mississippi River with a barge pushing cargo containers.


Our cheesy picture was taken in front of the screen with a picture of the arch with a perfect sky...I loved it anyway!


Inside the St. Louis historical museum.


I think this was at the St. Louis Library...this is what happens when you take too long to publish pictures!


For Valentine's Day, Garry (that's his name!) didn't give me just ONE card... :)


No comments: