Wednesday, July 8, 2020

January 2020

It was a relatively mild winter with a few big, wet snowfalls, but not much in between and it would melt pretty fast leaving the dreary brown behind.  I still tried to get out to hike as often as possible and it was pretty when we did have snow.


Even though it wasn't sunny, it was bright and fresh out.


I love a fresh snow fall!


Some time in between hikes on this trail, this tree came down - but still holding up high enough for me to cross under easily enough.


The dam always looks cold but especially so in the winter.


Madison and I had tickets to see Jesus Christ Superstar at the Detroit Opera Theater.  The building is beautiful but boy is it crowded in their little lobby.


After we wandered around downtown for awhile.


It was pretty cold out but we were bundled up.  Or at least I was!


We went into the Detroit Library to warm up and use the bathroom.  So many books!


No comments: