Thursday, April 14, 2011

2011 - The First Moto - Portland, MI April 3rd

The first race day of the year started out slightly overcast but warming up fast.  I got this first pic as Motocross Boy headed up to the gates with Equestrian Girl and Dad.

They dropped the gate so fast after he got up there I missed the hole shot but Motocross Boy took it along with the lead for more than half a lap.

He got higher every time he took this jump.

This one too.

It was a close race all the way.

But not so close that he couldn't throw in a few tricks!

I loved how this track had a few spots that came really close to the spectators even if I missed him coming past so fast half the time!

Always someone on his tail...

Sometimes lots of someone's on his tail!

This green Kawasaki gave me heart failure a couple time he got so close to passing...

But in the end...MOTOCROSS BOY WON the first moto!!!!!!!!!  His very first win on the 85cc bike!!!


My kid won!!  My kid won!!!

No comments: