Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mother's Day at the Spur Show

We've spent the last several years at the Spur Show for Mother's Day.  This year my boy and husband joined us there with Motocross Boy helping out big time!  He helped run the office and was in charge of getting the judge's cards up to the announcer after each class.  Everyone told me he was a huge helper.



The day was PERFECT weather-wise.  The first mother's day in a long time that it hasn't been rainy and windy and cold.

I rode Stanley in the adult walk/trot classes again this year wearing the show shirt we won from the Hobby Horse class last year.

Our Stanley Boy just knows what to do.

And the winner of the Pleasure class?  ME and Stanley!

Next was the equitation class.  I don't think I won this class at all last year - always 2nd or 3rd.

But with Equestrian Girl coaching me from the rail (and me mostly not listening)...

Stanley and I won it!

We also won our trail class.  It was a very happy Mother's Day!


No comments: