Monday, August 3, 2020

Working from home...all the time

Along with Covid pandemic, it meant working from home full time for me (along with so many other millions of people.  For me, it wasn't a huge change since I had been working from home 3 days per week anyway.  It was the middle of March and the weather was fairly crappy.  My view from my desk was these roofs.  And a bit of sky.  Boring. 


Henrik and I decided it wasn't going to do to spend 8+ hours a day staring out at nothing.  So I dismantled by kitchen "office" and moved. 


After talking to the kids, neither who is living here, I decided they didn't need their own rooms and I could create one "guest" room that they could both use when here.  The odds of both of them moving back home at the same time are slim but if they do, I can undo this easily enough.

For now, the old desk space just has this card table and chairs.  I'll figure it out later!


And then Madison's old room became my office with TWO windows!!  Now I can see everything going on in the neighborhood and love it!!  It's bright and works great for all the video meetings I now have to do.


And of course, Henny likes the view better too!



No comments: