Friday, August 7, 2020

Spring turned to summer


I found a new trail and was amused that it crossed a train track. I was even more amused with the train actually came by while I was head up to the tracks!


The woods smelled divine as the wild roses came to bloom everywhere!!


It was greening up so fast!


I love finding familiar flowers growing in the wild like these Lilly of the Valley.


And the sight of trillium in the woods always makes me smile. It's not so rare now as it used to be.


And boom! Everything was green and beautiful!  Pure Michigan!


Garry and I did our first 5 mile hike together at Brighton Rec - and he said it was easy!  And here I thought it was going to take all summer to get him up to 5 miles!


I even got Austin out walking around the neighborhood with me a couple of times where we had some wonderful conversations.  


In the meantime, Madison and Olivia were out hammocking in Ann Arbor.  Those two have been getting closer this summer and it's awesome.


No comments: