Friday, July 31, 2020

Old Stuff

Of course, when you clean and organize closets you come across old stuff.  

One of my favorites - my old bear called "Booby Bear".  I had passed him down to Madison many years ago and found him stuffed in a box in her closet.  


This picture shows up on my FB every year...a picture of Madison with the neighbor girls, Rosalee, Jenna and Katie.


A picture of my friend, Leslie (Hi Leslie!!), hamming it up in my old bedroom in Farmington.


Carrie's friend Sara and I hamming it up at Carrie's birthday party while she blows out candles.


Leslie and Laura at school.


Julie, Sue, Anne Marie and Pam sitting on the heater in front of the courtyard across from our lockers at OE. Dunkel Jr. High.

Mom and Dad - definitely in the 70's!


Dad cooking - he never cooked back then!  Macrame plant hanger by the window - must be the70's!


Madison's old baby doll. Her name is Baby Doll.  She's pretty thread bare now!


Austin with my friend Audine's daughter, Krista.  She has 3 of her own little boys now!


Me with Shadow and Madison.


New Years Eve 1999 - the world didn't end but I had Madison and Rosalee to worry about anyway!


One of my favorite pictures of Madison.


My two tough little kids!

Not sure anyone has ever seen this pic of me... about 27 years old!!!


No comments: