Monday, August 31, 2020

Miscellaneous Days of Covid Summer

 

A few years ago I made it a mission that I was growing to get sweet peas to grow at this house.  And I have succeeded with not just one, but two patches! This patch is growing up my deck and I'm hoping it will spread along the whole thing with a little help each year.  This was from early August - it's so big now!



This patch is behind the shed and where I first started them.  I just love these flowers!


So in these days of Covid and not being able to travel, I got this huge box from Amazon (of course something quite small was inside which makes me crazy) which gave me an idea...


This box was big enough to ship me somewhere!  LOL!

And last but not least, Madison's lease was up at her apartment in Ann Arbor and she moved into a new one with her friend Olivia. It was a rather rainy day and we had to make MANY trips from one apartment to the other with just my little Escape but we did it!

All moved in and ready to start their adventures for this school year - mostly online - but in Ann Arbor!



No comments: