Thursday, August 6, 2020

Mother's Day and Spring

Mother's Day was a bit unusual in corona virus lockdown land since we weren't really supposed to be seeing anyone outside our homes...Garry and I had been somewhat breaking the rules since he didn't technically live with me but was here every weekend and neither of us saw anyone else working from home...

Madison used to make me crepes for Mother's Day breakfasts...so I made my own this year!  Yes, they were awesome!



And Garry made me this yummy dinner of Chicken Piccata with just a little help.


And my neighbor dropped off these cool tulips!


And just like that, spring was here!


Despite the gloom of a pandemic, the world didn't stop and mother nature did her job just fine.


The green was so welcome!


Old and new were all getting green.


The weather was crisp and clean and we did a ton of hiking as it continued to warm up and get greener and greener!


No comments: