Monday, July 13, 2020

Henrik

I admittedly take way too many cat pictures.  But he's so freaking cute!

He often sleeps curled up next to me in my office chair like this.  Good thing I don't have a bigger butt! Sometimes he is on my lap but he seems to prefer next to me better.


One of his favorite spots - especially if I have the shutters open.


My coworker sometimes sits on the arm of my chair and not next to me to get a better view of what I'm working on apparently!


And then he will play jungle cat with the potted plant in the bathroom!  LOL!


3 comments:

Rose said...

Henrik is a cutie 😀

I see a cool door behind him - did you build it? Maybe I missed a post.

PaintCrazy said...

Rose, my old neighbor built that door behind Henrik about 4 years ago. I love it! It goes to my little laundry room. You can't quite see it in the picture but there is a cat door at the bottom of it!

Rose said...

How nice was that! Love the knob/handle and so perfect to have a Henrik door 😀