Sunday, October 5, 2014

A Most Awesome Morning...

It's not often I have "time" to just sit.  But after a hellacious week at work, that is exactly what the doctor ordered.  So on Saturday morning, bright and early (because God forbid I sleep in), with it raining a cold windy rain outside, I curled up in a big chair with a cozy blanket and a cup of hot coffee and sat down to read a book written by a dear friend.


And I read, and read with only a couple stops to refill my coffee cup.

And then I was done.  And all was good with the world because I had just SAT and read a most wonderful book that is written for older children but was just perfect for this type of relaxing because it was a great story but didn't make me think.  Very entertaining and awesome in that warm and cuddly kind of way.

Thank you, Betsy.  You completed my morning.  

No comments: